Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flash Fiction : Pleasure Play

I went out on the balcony. It was dark there. Closed the curtains behind me, so that mom doesnot notice me watching her.

There I see her! I cant see him in full, but I can see him in the shadows.

I think she is a devout Hindu, she would be burnt on her death. She is a fatal beauty. He is a casanova, a reflection of the biggest desires of life. When the need be, he would break codes of any religion. She likes him. He is obsessed with her smell. They come closer, I hope my mom doesn't disturb me in between this. He wraps her with himself. She resists a little but then squeezes herself to him. He would consume her, she would burn with his desire. For a moment they will engage and then disengage, the most beautiful love making for my mind. I see her, I cant see him. She seems to be going through this silently. He makes little noise in the process.

My mom, opens the curtain. I have to stop and throw her from the balcony as I clean him. My cigarette goes down on the road half burnt and my lips, he is left alone panting smoke and trying to hide the desires.

No comments:

AddMe - Search Engine Optimization